Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Little dogs rule today!

We have a lot of little dogs today, some who make me look big. Cooper (Maltese), Jaycie (English Springer Spaniel), Molly (Yorkie/Bichon), Fifi (Pomeranian), Skippy (Pomeranian), and Campbell (Cairn mix) are all smaller than me. Jaycie is having a ball, and all the people cheered when she went poopoo and peepee outside. I do it all the time and no one cheers for me. Where's my treat? Cooper, Jaycie and Molly played well together outside. Molly had more spunk and energy than I've ever seen. Jaycie also played a lot with Tiki (Golden Retriever) and Shadow (Norwegian Elkhound). Ed (Human) helped Jaycie practice walking on a leash and working on manners. The other Molly (Beagle) loves to hang out with all of us dogs in the sun. Of course, I am still her favorite Lodge friend. King (Shepherd mix) played with Koco (Lab) and JJ (Lab mix) but ran out of energy before the labs did. Koco stole a ball from JJ just to get him to chase her around. Jackson (Border Collie) loves having a room of small dogs. We are all his sheep. When he's not tending his flock, he plays ball with his little brother Mason (Border Collie).

No comments:

Post a Comment