Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Filling in for Betty today is Lily!

Betty is taking a day off today.
Writing in her place is Lily (Weimeraner)

Today is a beautiful day here at the Lodge. We are sunning ourselves outside a lot. Koco (Lab) keeps going in the pool, but the humans still haven't poured any water in there for her. I wonder if she'll give up? Parker (English Bulldog) likes to wrestle with Tiki (Golden Retriever). After his initial spurt of energy, he and Tiki just layed down and chewed on each other. Once Tiki took a nap, Parker moved on and started running and wrestling with Koco. Chico (Lhasa Poo) and Molly (Mountain Cur) are more like me, not interested in chewing on each other and not silly enough to hang out in an empty pool, but we enjoy the company. Renee (Human) and I played tug and I played with a ball for a little while. Renee seemed really happy about me doing that, so I may humor her and do it some more before I leave today. Sage (Pug) still comes in here with a ton of energy. She runs out of steam a little faster now. She seems fascinated by Parker. I guess he really just looks like a super-sized version of her. He thinks she's pretty special, too.


I hope you are enjoying your day off Betty. Let me know if you need me to fill in for you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment