Monday, March 9, 2009

Bad morning for Mommy and me

On the way into work this morning, Mommy and I were in an accident. We are doing fine, but I'm still a little shaken up. Our car is going to need some repairs. I'm spending most of my day on the office couch, so I had to get some details on the playrooms from Tiki (Golden Retriever).

We were excited about getting here to meet another new friend. Tucker (Golden Retriever) is here for his first day of daycare today. He seems to like us, especially Molly (Mountain Cur) and Chloe (Brittany). He also sniffed some with Betsy (Cocker Spaniel). Our other friends today are Cooper (Golden Retriever), Koda (Shepherd Mix), Teddy (Bichon/Poodle), Koco (Lab), Mason (Border Collie) and Jackson (Border Collie). Koco, Koda and Cooper were wrestling together. Teddy and Koda like running laps together, too.


I have exciting news to share - Dolly (Lab/Hound) went to live with her new family this weekend! She is such a good girl and deserves the very best. We'll miss her, but know it's better to go home to your family.


We had a busy weekend. Mommy did some make up lessons for Puppy Kindergarten and we had two more new faces for Saturday morning daycare. Kain (Catahoula Leopard Dog) and Riley (Lhasa Poo) joined Falko (Schnauzer), Betsy, Chloe, Koda, Teddy, and Dolly for a fun day. We had the overhead door open, so we could run in and out all we wanted. I love warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment