Monday, February 9, 2009

Is the weekend really over already?

We are starting the week with a small crowd and are getting ourselves warmed up for a super busy Tuesday. Today we have Koco (Lab), Cooper (Golden Retriever), Chico (Lhasa Poo), Tiffany (Cocker Bichon), Tiki (Golden), Reba (Lab/Hound), Trisha (Lab/Hound), Dolly (Lab/Hound) and me (Beagle). We have really been excited about the tunnel in the small room today. It's the same tunnel that has been in there every day, but today it is amazing! We have wrestled in it, run through it, walked through it, and layed down in it. What fun! Cooper, Tiki and Koco were running and wrestling outside of the tunnel, too.
I stopped by this weekend to help mommy with puppy class. I also got to play for a little while with the Saturday daycare dogs and boarders. Apparently, I just can't get enough of this place. Mommy let me take the day off on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment