Monday, February 2, 2009

Did Betty see her shadow?

I saw my shadow today, just like Punxsutawney Phil. Looks like we are in for more winter. For some reason, I didn't have the crowd of 13,000 people to watch me like Phil did.

Today I played mostly with Chico (Lhasa Poo), but I also took some time to play tug with the Golden Retrievers, Tiki and Cooper. Those two just can't get enough of each other. Molly (Beagle) and Molly (Mountain Cur) were also here to play with me today. Molly (MC) was fascinated by the puppies and at times seemed to act like their mother, watching to be sure they didn't play too hard. She is a sweetheart.

Koco (Lab) came to visit, but she still isn't allowed to play because she has stitches. Hopefully she will be fully recovered from her spay and have her stitches out by the end of the week, so she can wrestle with us again. The rest of us played in the small room, so she could have the large room to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment