Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday - I earned my nap on the couch today!

I am so tired today that I can barely dictate this to mommy. We have a nice big crowd. I'll start with the big dogs. Hank (Shepherd/Bernese Mountain mix) was thrilled to meet up with his buddy Jethro (Lab/Shepherd mix). He was also happy to see Chase (Lab/Border Collie mix), JJ (Lab mix), Koco (Lab), Blitz (Bearded Collie mix) and Poppy (Bearded Collie). Hank, Jethro and Blitz played hard together, lots of wrestling and running. The rest of the group alternated between running, chasing toys, a little wrestling and a little chewing on toys.
Over in the small dog room, things were really hopping. With had all three Coopers here today (Golden Retriever), (Maltese) and (Yorkshire Terrier). Lucky for us they don't look anything alike. The little Coopers hung out with Oliver (Yorkshire Terrier), Raia (Doberman/Pit mix), Daisy (Doberman/Pit mix), Zac (Doberman/Pit mix) and Dora (Doberman/Pit mix). Otto (English Setter) played a lot with Lucy (Lab). Chico (Lhasa Poo) ran around and visited with everyone. He seemed really interested in Jaycie (English Springer Spaniel.) Molly (Mountain Cur) played with Tiki (Golden Retriever) and kept an eye on the little ones. Mulligan (Golden Retriever) played with Jaycie, Tiki, Cooper, and Macie (Wheaton Poo). Sage (Pug) loves to run all around and be chased. She and Tiki wrestled a little, too. Now I'm going to crash on the couch, which is where I plan to stay. I need to be well rested for the Bark & Wine tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment