Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy birthday Molly!


Today we are celebrating Molly's (Beagle) birthday. Happy birthday! My mom sang to Molly, and we all had a piece of cake at nap time. Thanks Molly's mom! Celebrating today with Molly are Molly (Yorkie mix), Molly (Bearded Collie), Cooper (Golden Retriever), Koco (Lab), Tiki (Golden Retriever), Blitz (Bearded mix), Mason (Border Collie), Jackson (Border Collie), Breezie (Boxer) and Mattie (English Bulldog). That's me and Molly in the picture.

I am too excited to wait for tomorrow's post, so I'm back to write some more. Mommy just set up a tv and vcr for us to watch dog movies in the small playroom. I'm so excited! I'm adding another picture. This one is of Molly watching a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Molly!!!

    Raven
    Happy Tails Beagle List
    http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails

    ReplyDelete