Thursday, September 17, 2009

Change is happening here

The lodge has been going through some changes this month. The biggest is in our lobby. Our retail boutique is taking it over. Mommy just put out some new Halloween toys that look great. She told me I can't have one, that they are for our guests. If that's not enough for me to handle, the food moved, so I now have a new shelving unit to guard as my friends leave. I keep hearing the food isn't all mine, but I find that hard to believe. Molly (beagle) inspected it all when she was leaving today, and declares the expansion a good thing. Hopefully she can help me sample some new treats.

Some dogs were too focused on playing to even notice the changes: Hank (Bernese/Shepherd mix), Koco (Lab), Boomer (Labradoodle), and Dozer (Husky). Avery (Lab/Pitbull mix) and Raia (Doberman/Pitbull mix) played hard with Jade (Rottweiler), Daisy (Doberman/Pitbull mix) and Mulligan (Golden Retriever). Mackenzie (Lab mix) joined the crowd in the afternoon. She may have a little crush on Hank. Over in the small dog room, Taffy (Corgi) played with Milo (Lab mix), Brandy (Shiba Inu), Molly (Mountain Cur) and Cooper (Maltese). Dozer got to spend a little time in the small room, too. He loves to run and wrestle, and is so excited about his parents' wedding this weekend. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment